An All American Company on the 4th of July
One of Frame USA’s most important values is making our products in the United States. So, as you might imagine, we enjoy celebrating the 4th of July as it’s one of our favorite holidays! We strive to give our customers the best quality products by making them here in Cincinnati, OH. This also means we’re creating more jobs for Americans, which helps the economy and the well being of our citizens!
We are able to create our products locally after Frame USA moved in February 2003 into our current 85,000 square foot warehouse and manufacturing facility in the northern Cincinnati area. After extensive remodeling, we now have a state-of-the-art facility.
Frame USA is grateful to be in a country where people have the freedom to build businesses and follow their dreams. So we are proudly celebrating America’s birthday with a 4th of July sale for our customers!
From 7/3/2018 – 7/5/2018 you can get 10% off all orders from any of our four websites – Frame USA, Posterservice Inc, Frame Closeouts, and Mat Designers! The coupon code for this sale is “july2018”. Our websites have a huge variety of frames in all colors, styles, and materials, and a wide selection of posters.
We hope you all have a great and safe 4th of July! Here are a few fun facts about the 4th of July:
- John Adams made a prediction in a letter to his wife that the “Second Day of July” would be celebrated as American Independence Day, since the Congress had actually voted to sever ties with Great Britain on that day.
- Independence Day became a federal holiday in 1870.
- The Founding Fathers actually lost the first draft of the Declaration of Independence.
- Thomas Jefferson and John Adams both died on July 4th 1826.
- The original wording in the Declaration of Independence said “the pursuit of property”, but Thomas Jefferson changed it to “the pursuit of happiness.”